[TYPO3-UG US] extension manual update

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Sat Oct 15 21:00:42 CEST 2005

Hi Gabe,

Awesome! Glad to be working with you. I guess just start at the top of
Dimitri's suggestion list and work your way down. I finished the
Advanced Banner Management manual last night and am part-way through the
News manual.

Michelle's going to be putting up a list on the typo3.us site of who is
doing what, but until then, I guess just let me know offlist what your
progress is (this applies to anyone who wants to help edit the manuals)
and I'll make a single daily update to the list. I'll send you offlist
what I have for my de-facto style guide, so we can work on that
together. If anyone else wants to help out, they can email me and I'll
send them whatever we have for the style guide at the time.

Alex