[TYPO3-UG US] Support Section and TYPO3.us

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Sat Oct 15 17:55:48 CEST 2005

Gabriel Anast wrote:

> Making a separate site for English
> speakers will tend to "fork" the documentation/forums which is a really
> bad idea.

This may be true in the case of a larger competing entity bent on
forking the api with competing documentation. Generally speaking we
won't have see if we sponsor each others efforts. Forking is "not"
profitable ;)

What might be helpful here is freely sharing new documentation between
domains who are members of the association.

> Yes, but make it a gateway to a single repository. In my opinion it is
> *very* important not to separate into two Typo3's...

Yes. Done that :)

Cheers,
Greg