[TYPO3-UG US] US Marketing Plan

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Oct 14 04:13:29 CEST 2005

Christoph Koehler wrote:

>Hello,
>

>>I would like to see a forum of some kind where users/developers can work
>>thru problems or offer support. I use PHP on some of my sites and there
>>is a lot of support forums for PHP. I can search for PHP + my problem or
>>error number and I receive many pages of potentially helpful
>>information.
>>
>>I realize that this thread is supposed to be about Marketing, not
>>support. But Virgil's post prompted my reply.
>>

>I don't want to hijack this thread, but maybe a forum for typo3.us would
>be a good idea?

Dont'f forget we have #typo3 on freenode.
There are quite a number of people that have instand answers to
questions, but not all!!!
But it can save you ours of time wading thrue documentation...

In any case.. people have been helping me and so I have helped others...
Sometimes even by logging in into other backend by gicing a temporal
account....

Isn't that cool!!!!

cheers,
Ries