[TYPO3-UG US] US Marketing Plan

Equivity equivity at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 18:04:42 CEST 2005

I would like to put my 2 cents in on the marketing plan for typo. I own and operate a web hosting company, and design firm. As part
of my hosting companies offerings we provide customers with Fantastico (php auto installer) and included with that is the ability to
auto install typo. There are thousands of hosting companies, like myself, with fantastico. I feel that a marketing plan which does
not include some kind of partnership program, or incentives, or something for all these hosting companies to help push people to
using typo would be remised.  One way to get hosting companies to help push the use of typo is to offer some free tutorials they can
set up on there sites that users can view to get a better idea of how to use typo, or some type of partnership program, or free
templates they can offer customers. Because if we can make it as easy as possible for hosting customers to configure and operate
typo once it is installed (since the install is all automated now) we will find more and more companies and individuals using it.

Chris