[TYPO3-UG US] US Meetup - January

Reuven Cohen, Enomaly ruv at enomaly.com
Thu Oct 13 15:18:18 CEST 2005

I'm thinking about arranging a US meetup in Las Vegas for the last week of
the January - 30th - Feb 2nd. Would anyone be interested in attending a
TYPO3 usergroup meeting? I am hoping this might become an annual event.

I'm thinking the last week of January because I'm presenting TYPO3 at a
major content management conference (conent week) and it might be the
prefect opportunity  for a few US "TYPOheads" to meetup and do some
networking.

If you interested in learning more about this conference, please view:
http://enomaly.com/fileadmin/_temp_/ContentWeek.pdf

Thoughts?

Reuven
Enomaly