[TYPO3-UG US] greetings

Zach Davis zach at castironcoding.com
Wed Oct 12 23:08:16 CEST 2005

Hi folks,

A quick introduction: I run a small typo3 web development outfit
(http://castironcoding.com). I just moved From New York to Oregon about
a week ago, so we've relocating our office to Portland (previously I was
in New York and my partner was in Portland). I've been talking with Greg
over the past year (has it been that long?) about typo3 marketing
strategies, and I'm looking forward to getting involved in the
discussions taking place here. If there's anything I or my business
partner can do to help out with the typo3 portal, we'd be happy to
donate our time and energy.

It's great to hear from so many typo3 enthusiasts in the states. Looking
forward to meeting some of you in person!

best,
Zach