[TYPO3-UG US] ... from New York

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Tue Oct 11 05:29:58 CEST 2005

Dimitri Tarassenko wrote:

> So, how about as a marketing plan in US we
>
> a) fix the language in user documentation and UI
> b) build a new and proper Quickstart (CSS/XHTML based and featuring a
> baseball team;)
> c) .. then, and only then start building new websites that replicate a
> lot of what's already done at typo3.org (Euro-English or not).

I like it. Creating a new Quickstart package should be relatively easy.
I am considering multiple "stacked" distributions with preconfigured
extension simply to save me time on client projects.

As for the loss of FAQS and HOW TO documentation I'm using the Wiki as a
replacement. The wiki appears to be well organized. Google has also
picked up on it.

Cheers,
Greg