[TYPO3-UG US] US Marketing Plan

Dennis Shewmaker dshewmaker at promission.net
Mon Oct 10 17:17:32 CEST 2005

> It's still a work in progress and far from perfect, but if you'd like to
> see the way we're targeting TYPO3 at churches, feel free to check it
> out.  We're calling our package the Common Configuration and its
> available at http://webempoweredchurch.com/gettingstarted/commonconfig/.
>   I think this type of thing could hold for other markets as well.

That looks good Jeff!

We also work with churches, but more of them are ministries of different
churches.  This is a good tool for pastors because they do not have to
understand much about computers much to add content.  It is good to see
others doing even more than we are in this area!

We also have a vertical market and we actually had to turn down some people
because there wasn't time to implement before voting season ended.

http://www.idahovotersguide.org
http://www.oklahomavotersguide.org

They were both very successful and we wrote a small extension to create
candidates quickly, mark the answers to the questions sent to them and then
upload the pdf image of the document.  It was a great success.  I haven't
released the extension yet because I've had no time to spend fixing some
small issues/improvements and spending the time to figure out how to post to
the extension list.

Dennis