[TYPO3-UG US] Re: OT: Mailing lists

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Mon Oct 10 06:05:30 CEST 2005

Michael Stucki wrote:

> You are writing about the opposite. Yes there are some lists which are not
> available on both sides. I can create them if you want, but nobody asked
> for it so far.

Thanks!

The online Mailing Lists archives are the last trace of  the English
(main) list unless I'm mistaken. They may be important for new adopters
and possibly TYPO3's marketability to people who don't use
Newsreaders... but should learn ;)

I understand a large resource hungry application had to be terminated.
Any chance of statically posting a search able and less resource
friendly English (main) list FAQs and HOW TO section? I learned TYPO3
through the FAQs and HOW TO English (main) list.

Kind regards,
Greg