[TYPO3-UG US] Welcome to me...

Gabriel Anast gabriel at anast.org
Sat Oct 8 00:23:13 CEST 2005

I am now part of the marketing group and the us user-group... Hurray for
me... why isn't this a news list? Maybe that's why I never found it?

as a reply to Dimitri Tarassenko:

TyCON Americas?Yeah, maybe Vegas. But I'd love a T3board as well... Wolf
Creek in Colorado almost always has great snow and is only about 20
miles form Pagosa Springs. Soaking in hot springs after a day on the
slopes? Nothing like it in the world. Deliciously theraputic.

--gabe