[TYPO3-UG US] Hello from Idaho

Dennis Shewmaker dshewmaker at promission.net
Thu Oct 6 18:14:41 CEST 2005

Hello everyone,

I thought I would introduce myself.  I started with Typo3 about a year and a
half ago.

Our company hosts, designs, develops and maintains Typo3 sites.  We focus on
the hosting aspect and support of developers.  We are located in Boise,
Idaho.

Currently I am working on a tool used with the Ensim Control Panel for
hosting companies that installs Typo3 easily.   (I am accepting donations.
:))  It installs Typo3 3.7 and is in an alpha stage right now.  After it is
done I will release it publicly.  Hopefully this will make it easier to
setup and install typo3 in yet another nitch in the hosting world and expand
the market.

--
Dennis Shewmaker
ProMission Projects, Inc.     c: 208.871.7774
dshewmaker at promission.net