[TYPO3-UG US] New forum thread: Learning TYPO3 documentation outline

Alex Heizer alex at typo3.us
Fri Nov 18 04:58:35 CET 2005

Hello all,

We've started a new thread in the Learning TYPO3 section of the t3us
forum based on Virgil's outline posted to the US mailing list on
11/12/05, to discuss the details of what is needed for the documentation
of the Learning TYPO3 project. You can view the thread and begin
discussing here:
http://test.typo3.us/support/forum/?view=single_thread&cat_uid=7&conf_uid=2&thread_uid=14

What we need in terms of a discussion is the specifics of what the
documentation needs as far as discreet documents (like "volumes" or
"chapters") and the information each section will need. Also, this would
be a good time to discuss creation and publication file formats and
workflows (i.e., OpenOffice docs? PDFs?). Please also post links to
specific existing documents and information that you recommend go into
the LT3 docs so that we can reuse existing information (especially
examples of TypoScript code!!)

We'll end the discussion on 12/15 so that we can make a detailed roadmap
for authors to follow, so post early, post often! :)

Thanks!

Alex