[TYPO3-UG US] Need some help

Duffy, Chris Chris.Duffy at nhmccd.edu
Tue Nov 15 16:29:35 CET 2005

Hi, Greg!

I see you offered to help Virgil if you could use it for a tutorial
and/or case study. I have a domain I am just starting on
http:myhealthfreedom.com/cms/ that I would be happy to  see as a
tutorial example and/or a case study. I am trying to go through the
examples in the TYPO3 book. But I cannot get the submenus to work. If
you would like to help me, contact me off list at
chris.duffy at nhmccd.edu

Thanks
Chris