[TYPO3-UG US] Project Content: be the first on your block to adopt a page

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Sun Nov 6 21:45:10 CET 2005

Hi Greg,

On Sun, 2005-11-06 at 10:27 -0800, Gregory Remington wrote:
> Sure. I have isolated quite a few ecommerce sites for another
> project.
> After seeing the list I recommend paying close attention to sites
> created by WEBFORMAT TYPO3 shop system extension.
>
> http://webformat.com/en/home/index.html
> http://www.prleap.com/pr/14121/
>
> Case study:
> http://webformat.com/en/portfolio/shirleyit/index.html#275
>
> http://www.beachworld.it
> http://www.medesy.it

Diego Semenzato, founder of WEBFORMAT and owner of www.shirley.it,
contacted me a few days ago. He has agreed to write:

1. about ecommerce (for the solutions section)
2. WEBFORMAT Shop Extension (under Products)
3. Case study about www.shirleyworld.com

I just wanted to let everyone know. It was also added to our roadmap a
few days ago. :) So let's welcome this new member to our team (all the
way from Italy!).

As a side note, if anyone hasn't seen WEBFORMAT's portfolio, please take
time to look through it. It is one of the most professional portfolios
I've seen.

http://webformat.com/en/portfolio/

Regards,

Michelle