[TYPO3-UG US] Paypal, TYPO3, and the Front End User Registration

Michael Cannon michael at cannonbose.com
Sun Nov 6 01:38:32 CET 2005

Unless sr_feuser_register has added API hooks in the past six months,
I'm still having my developers add code to the extension directly.
Barring locking yourself into a specific version of
sr_feuser_register, the coding isn't that bad.

I've got multiple usergroup, limited time access, and paid real-time
memberships going through some client setups with Linkpoints gateway.

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
Owner, Cannonbose
Tel    : +1 (206) 351-0159         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776