[TYPO3-UG US] New Design for TYPO3.us

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Sun Nov 6 00:54:22 CET 2005

Elmar Hinz wrote:

>>impression is that TYPO3 is not even on the radar (take cmswatch, for
>>example). Having an unconventional design doesn't show that TYPO3 is
>>

>If I take US google.com as measure instrument you are wrong. Test it!

No, I take actual implementations and mindshare as a measurement. I have
a website that is near the top of google for the phrase "coloring in
Photoshop". I guess that means I am the foremost authority on coloring
in photoshop in the USA? Awesome.

This is why I referenced cmswatch. Until we can get as much respect in
places that decision-makers actually pay attention to, we are not going
to be taken seriously by those decision-makers. No CIO is going to
choose a CMS by google search, at least not a CIO that wants to keep
their job. They are going to look to trusted sources to provide
comparisons, analysis and recommendations.

Alex