[TYPO3-UG US] New Design for TYPO3.us

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at vcd-berlin.de
Sat Nov 5 20:59:13 CET 2005

> I would prefer a slick, professional look and feel throughout the site
> (and Reuven has done that for the most part with his design, I think.

Well, I think he made a good and traditional Ford here and maybe that is
what US customers expect when thinking of a professional and slick website.

Reuven already did Porsches, Maybachs, Toyotas, Citroens, BMWs, Smarts,
Ferraries ... and you can do Maybachs, Toyotas, Citroens, BMWs, Smarts,
Ferraries with TYPO3 ... whatever avant-gardistic design and technics
you like.

A Ford you can do with Mambo CMS as well ... probably much more
efficiently. I think a customer who only want's a Ford really should
consider using Mambo. ... TYPO3 is dedicated to a more challenging
audience ... Isn't it?

Elmar