[TYPO3-UG US] New Design for TYPO3.us

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at vcd-berlin.de
Fri Nov 4 19:07:52 CET 2005

> Nice job. Clean and reminds me of Mambo. Looking forward to seeing it in
> action :)

If proposuals are allowed from somebody who didn't do the job. I also
feel that the design "Reminds of Mambo". I see the main advantage of
TYPO3 in the full freedom of design. Mambo bounds you to this typical 3
column look and feel with side boxes. I would welcome a design that
represents the creative possibilities that TYPO3 provides to demonstrate
the superiority in this outstanding point.

Elmar