[TYPO3-UG US] Project Tracking

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Fri Nov 4 06:59:22 CET 2005

I'm about to roll up my sleeves and dive into this but before I do it
would be great to see a daily/weekly task list of some sort with open
and closed tasks.

We have an excellent action plan with plenty of deadlines now all we
need is a way to communicate our work to each other to finish development.

Basically I'm waiting on Marc and Richard to finish the site Design and
Concept (11/15/2005) so I can help convert it into XHTML/CSS by 11/25/2005.

In the meantime I'll begin categorizing best of breed extensions for
vertical markets discussed here.

Does anyone here need help meeting their deadlines?

Greg