[TYPO3-UG US] This is just about perfect...

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Wed Nov 2 08:55:12 CET 2005

I've used Documentum before and it was awful. Plain awful. TYPO3 is
light years ahead of it in features, interface, speed and reliability.

Even if the cost for implemeting each system were switched, TYPO3 would
still be the better deal.

Actually, 'awful' is a completely inadequate word to describe Documentum.

Alex