[TYPO3-UG US] Update about TYPO3.us

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Fri Dec 2 21:46:27 CET 2005

Hello!

I hope everyone enjoyed some time off for the holidays. I updated the
roadmap this morning. We have quite a few additions and I wanted to list
them below:

TYPO3.us Website Design
I received an update from Paul Dunlap before I went on vacation and he
has a big portion of the front page in XHTML/CSS.

Solutions Section
Jennifer Lynch has a few more additions to the solutions section:
K-12 Teacher Sites
http://test.typo3.us/fileadmin/typo3us/home/solutions/education/k-12schoolsite051202.pdf
K-12 School Sites
http://test.typo3.us/fileadmin/typo3us/home/solutions/education/teachersite051202.pdf

Diego Semenzato has completed the ecommerce section:
http://test.typo3.us/fileadmin/typo3us/home/solutions/smallbusiness/ecommercesolution051202.pdf

Products Section
Webformat Shop (Diego Semenzato)
http://test.typo3.us/fileadmin/typo3us/home/products/ecommerce/ecommerce011115.pdf

Poll (Michelle Heizer)
http://test.typo3.us/fileadmin/typo3us/home/products/poll/20051121poll.pdf

Support
Knowledgebase
Chris Paige has been working on the knowledgebase project:
http://test.typo3.us/support/developers/knowledgebase_development/

Learning TYPO3
Marc Infield and Richard Fowler have completed the concept and design
for the NPO. I'd like to get some feedback on this, but I'll start a new
thread.
http://test.typo3.us/fileadmin/typo3us/home/support/developers/learningtypo3/planning/rtg_design_guide_v1_nov_23.pdf

A special thank you to all the volunteers for their hard work these past
few weeks. We are still needing text for the solutions section
(enterprise, small business, online magazine, etc.) and the products
section (news, calendar, RealURL, workflow, etc.).

Regards,

Michelle