[TYPO3-UG Turkey] Evaluation of turkish typo3 webhosting

Peter Murray peter at vista-interactive.com
Mon Nov 30 16:34:47 CET 2009

Hi Peter,

We are reasonably experienced with developing Search Engine Optimized
sites, but server location has never been an issue for us. Certainly
having appropriate domain names for the countries you are marketing to
(and in appropriate languages - now possible with internationalized
domains) is important.

We can register and host Turkish domain names for you if this is what
you need.

Regards,
Peter

>>> http://serkancengiz.av.tr