[TYPO3-UG Turkey] Evaluation of turkish typo3 webhosting

Peter Murray peter at vista-interactive.com
Fri Nov 27 21:27:46 CET 2009

Hi Peter

Our company, Vista Interactive is one of the leading TYPO3 agencies in
Turkey. We have been learning TYPO3 and developing sites with it since 2006.

We can provide all of your requirements except:
- server location in Turkey

We currently have about 25 TYPO3 sites hosted on our servers located in
the US. We are hosting in the US because many of our clients are
targeting the US market and want the best performance for them. We find
the performance of the sites here in Turkey very good.

Some of the TYPO3 sites we are hosting:
http://vistareisen.de
http://serkancengiz.av.tr
http://niobefoods.com
http://sport-wenz.de
http://sevenchurches.org

We will be upgrading our servers over the next year to improve
performance and cope with growth. In 2010, we will be looking at Content
Delivery Network solutions for some of our customers and we expect to
use geographically closer servers for delivering content faster for our
local users.

Regards,
Peter

*Peter Murray*

Ortak ve Şirket Müdürü
/Partner & CEO/

*http://vista-interactive.com*

*Mobile:* +90 533 495 97 37
*Skype:* peter.murray <skype:peter.murray?chat>

Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/petermurray> Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/people/Peter-Murray/718019814>

Vista Interactive
/Interactive Media for Effective Organizations/

Vista Interactive Bilgi Teknolojisi ve Medya Ltd. Şti.
/Vista Interactive Information Technology Media Ltd./

Şencan Sok. No:13/B Narlıdere 35320 İzmir, Türkiye
<http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=102464790148881424637.000434ea1d6d667adac76&ll=38.394701,27.004963&spn=0.004028,0.009956&z=17&om=1>

*Tel:* +90 232 238 98 28 *Fax:* +90 232 238 84 48