[TYPO3-UG Turkey] Evaluation of turkish typo3 webhosting

Sancar Saran sancar.saran at evodot.com
Thu Nov 26 09:09:52 CET 2009

On Thursday 26 November 2009 01:32:21 am k-webs GmbH, CH - Basel wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm looking for a Turkish web hoster for typo3 hosting.
>
> Requirements (musts):
> - high, stable performance
> - 1-2 GB storage
> - no Mail-Server needed
> - DNS-Zones changeable
> - communication in English or German
> - server location in Turkey
>
> If you know of such a webhoster or if you host T3 yourself,
> pls let me know, preferably with a few references of sites hosted.
>
> Thx in advance.
>
> Peter

There is no such thing TYPO3 hosting in Turkey. Plus TYPO3 was mostly un heard
in Turkey...

And

You can't find good hosting firms.

Entire internet service business was based on ripping off customers.

Costs to high, lines so slow, support so crappy.

If you had a chance stay away...

And if you have to put your data here

check this.

http://www.bnet.net.tr/

They got English support. And I heard services was better than other
providers...