[Typo3-UG Spain] versión nueva de Direct Mail | tradducción

Andrea Leutgoeb andrea_leutgoeb at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 00:27:25 CEST 2004

Hola a todos!

Perdón a no escribir en español, pero mi español no es muy bien:

During the work on my diploma thesis, I also extended the Direct Mail
extension. Beyond the present features, my version also contains
functions for statistical analysis of sent mails and recipients like
personalized analysis of click throughs, recipient behavior,
subscriptions etc. It’s only implemented in English and German right
now, so before adding it to the extension repository, I wanted to ask if
there was the need of spanish version. So if anybody is interested and
wants to contribute (that means translation of a list of labels from
English/German to Spanish), just get in contact with me and I will give
you more information.

Un saludo de Austria,
Andrea

University of Applied Sciences Hagenberg/Austria
Mediatechnology and -Design
http://mtd.fh-hagenberg.at