[TYPO3-UG Rhein-Neckar] Google + static file cache

Michael Bakonyi konakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Thu Nov 8 09:15:34 CET 2007

Nur so als Tipp:

(Zitat Google)

Consider creating static copies of dynamic pages. Although the Google
index includes dynamic pages, they comprise a small portion of our
index. If you suspect that your dynamically generated pages (such as
URLs containing question marks) are causing problems for our crawler,
you might create static copies of these pages. If you create static
copies, don't forget to add your dynamic pages to your robots.txt file
to prevent us from treating them as duplicates.

Bis heut Abend :-)

Micha