[TYPO3-UG Italy] Re: Estensione e-commerce

Bas van Beek bvbmedia at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 22:48:06 CEST 2014

Multishop was already using templates since the V3 beta version. That is since 1,5 year ago.

It is true that we waited to release version to to TER untill TYPO3 6 was stable. Also we ran into troubles with TYPO3 6.0.0. because that version was not supporting USER_INT on a headerData TypoScript object anymore. You can find the info here: https://forge.typo3.org/issues/44825#change-150120

Since June 2014 Multishop V3 is officially launched to TYPO3.org. Also you can download a TYPO3 6.2.3 installation package with Twitter Bootstrap 3 and Multishop 3 pre-configured. This will help the community to set it up as quick as possible:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/typo3multishop/