[TYPO3-UG India] Typo3 programmer/developer

Helge Vad helge at mereteland.dk
Thu Mar 22 20:40:17 CET 2007

IdeFA.dk is a danish Typo3 consultancy and we are currently looking for
new external partners/subcontractors for programming work
(PHP/Typoscript) within the Typo3 framework.

Our focus of business mainly is enabling website customers to set up
relations with website visitors through various interfaces - ranging
from product catalogs and e-shops to questionnaires and forums.

The primary area of work will be programming extensions up to (and
interfacing with) both the HTML template level and the Typoscript
configuration level - thus extensions are expected to be directly
applicable at the graphic interface/TS configuration level.

Our minimum programming requirements are:
  PHP/MySQL
  Typo3 extension API and coding guidelines
  Typoscript

Other requirements:
  Able to create extension software from formal specifications
  Able to write understandable SW documentation

Above all it is important that
  - PHP code is easy to understand/well documented
  - TS configuration is well documented
  - HTML templates are well documented and easy to work with for our
graphical interface designers.

Our requirements vary with time but typical assignments range from
smaller modifications up to larger website projects lasting for several
weeks.

  Please contact us at:  info at idefagruppen.dk

      www.idefagruppen.dk