[TYPO3-UG India] poor trafic in here -are there still any TYPO3 activities in india ?

Rahul Dewan [srijan.in] rahul at srijan.in
Sat Mar 10 10:59:25 CET 2007

Thomas,

Yes, there is hardly any activity here primarily for the lack of any
significant community in specific regions. Typo3 developers are very
few, and they are also scattered over the country thus limiting any
personal contact.

Anyway, at Srijan, we are taking some small steps forward to create a
community, and you will see some results shortly. Will keep the people
seeing this email posted on the developments.

BTW, we have had some recent good launches in Typo3 in India, and I
guess we are the only company around promoting Typo3 among corporates,
social organisations and government. Will have some updates and recent
launch details on this shortly - once we have explicit permissions from
the various clients.

Thanks.

Regards,
Rahul Dewan