[TYPO3-UG Freiburg] New gear for the king - amazing TYPO3 community Project

Mon Mar 9 10:40:10 CET 2009

Hallo nochmals,

vll. mag der eine oder die Andere von uns ja doch noch was mit beitragen?
Ben hab ich ja bei den Thumbnails schon entdeckt... :-)
http://kasper.baiz.org

Viele Grüße
Heiko

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Share the project with your friends/colleagues!
Datum: 	Mon, 9 Mar 2009 10:03:54 +0100
Von: 	Jens Hoffmann <jens at typo3.org>

Hy,

you get this mail because you are one of the 75 attending donators,
of our community donation project. We still aim for the 100 involved
donors at "http://kasper.baiz.org" so we could draw the engraved
iPod. The project will only run until the start of the T3BOARD09. :)

Motivate your friends/colleagues to take part today. If we all (75) will
find each, only one other mate to donate, it shouldn't be the problem to
involve only 25 more attending donators. Ask your fellows in your
company
or some friends by Skype, Twitter, Phone or Mail. Or you could even
use the
"Motivate by mail" functionality on the donation site.

We collected more than we ever expected and we would like to say
"THANK YOU" you have a good job!

Inspiring people to share and let us all together reach the final
goal. :)

Thank in front, have a good week!

Greez Jens

Jens Hoffmann