[TYPO3-UG Freiburg] New gear for the king - amazing TYPO3 community Project

Fri Feb 27 09:16:37 CET 2009

Hi an alle,

die Community möchte Kaspar neues Snowboard-Gear schenken und alle
können sich über ein 'geheime' Projektwebseite daran beteiligen. :-)
Tolle Idee; schön umgesetzt; hier die URL:
http://kasper.baiz.org/donation/

Viele Grüße
Heiko Hänsge

P.S. Und ein Text zum weiterleiten an Typo3-Freunde:

Hy, here comes an amazing TYPO3 community Project.

We, the TYPO3 community, want to worship our former King, Kasper.
We think he has done a great job through all these years, so it
is really time to say in a big way: THANX! For this reason, we want
to support him at the T3BOARD09 with a complete new snowboard equipment.

No doubt, he is going to love it. And it is something he really
needs, too. We would like to hand it over from the whole community
to him, instead of only a small closed group. Here is where you
enter the stage: Support this special project. It is easy and
done quickly!

Just be part of it!

Ps: Communicate smart, so Kasper can't find it.
    Use Twitter, secret Facebook groups, mail your friends
    but don't blog about it or post offical News. OK? ;)