[TYPO3-UG Dutch] Install password problems

Jeroen Vermolen j.p.vermolen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 20:58:25 CEST 2013

Hello Pierre,

If you choose a different password the install tool will show you the md5
value of the new password, you can set this in the localconf.php file in
typo3conf folder.

If it still doesn't work I would start looking at your file permissions or
php settings.

Kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Jeroen Vermolen
Verzonden via mobiel