[TYPO3-UG Dutch] Templavoila: fce backend problem

Ronald Wopereis woepwoep at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 20:56:07 CET 2012

hi Simone,

for your reference:
i created an FCE also with Static Data Structure
it is called fce_menuItem

1. in my Site Resources
Templavoila Template Object record: title=fce_menuItem [Template],
fileReference=fileadmin/templates/fce/menuItem.tmpl,dataStructure=fce_menuItem
(fce). the rest of the fields are empty.

2. in fileadmin
fileadmin/templates/fce i have a file called menuItem.tmpl

3. in fileadmin
fileadmin/templates/ds/fce i have a file called fce_menuItem (fce).xml .
this file was created by templavoila

hope this helps
best regards, Ron

http://www.red-seadog.com