[TYPO3-UG Dutch] website request

Ric van Westhreenen | alterNET Internet BV ric at alternet.nl
Tue Mar 10 23:12:23 CET 2009

Beste mensen,
Kan dit van de lijst af worden geregeld? Dit is niet iets dat hier thuis
hoort.

Ric

2009/3/10 Gerrit Vijlbrief - Typohosting <gerrit at typohosting.nl>

> Hello Thuan,
>
> I've build such an extension for one of my customers. Perhaps you might
> like to look at www.vanwonderen.nl (the actual extension output starts
> here: http://www.vanwonderen.nl/index.php?id=24.)
>
> If you like it you can contact me.
> Gerrit Vijlbrief - Typohosting.nl

Met vriendelijke groeten, kind regards,

drs Ric van Westhreenen
alterNET Internet BV

t.078 635 1200
f. 0848 34 9697
e. ric at alternet.nl
m. 064 808 6196
w. www.alternet.nl
KvK nr.: 23092865

Disclaimer:
This message (including any of its attachments) may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or
telephone +31 (0)78 6351200 and delete this message from your system.
Any disclosure, distribution, copying or printing of this message is
strictly prohibited unless otherwise stated. You are advised to carry
out a virus scan before opening any attachments as we do not accept
any liability whatsoever for any damage sustained as a result of any
software viruses.

! Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail !