[TYPO3-UG Dutch] imagemagick

Filip Wouters filip.2point at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 13:50:54 CEST 2009

Daniel,

Neen, daar lijkt het al mis te gaan:

Check Image Magick:
No ImageMagick installation available
It seems that there is no adequate ImageMagick installation available at the
checked locations (/usr/X11R6/bin/, /usr/bin/, /usr/local/bin/)
An 'adequate' installation for requires 'convert', 'combine'/'composite' and
'identify' to be available

enig idee?

Filip

"Daniel Doesburg" <daniel at typo3-nl.eu> schreef in bericht