[TYPO3-UG Dutch] customise content element

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Thu Oct 30 12:39:29 CET 2008

Hoi Felippe,

Dit staat in de TS Config documentation.

Zelf gebruik ik het zo voor layout:
# Content of the layout select box for content elments
TCEFORM.tt_content {
   #header_layout.altLabels.2 = Red background
   #header_layout.altLabels.1 = Gray background
   header_layout.altLabels.0 = Normal
}

Dit zou ook voor frame moeten werken denk ik.
Kijk dit document:
http://macrodev.com/fileadmin/templates/zwire/ts/zen-wireframe-tsconfig.pdf

Groeten,
Rik

Property:
  Data type:

[tablename].[field]

[tablename].[field].types.[type]
  ->TCEFORM_confObj
  These objects contain additional configuration of the TCEFORM
interface.  For the properties available, refer to the table below. This
is a description of how you can customize in general and override for
specific types.

TCEFORM.[tablename].[field] -  configures the field in TCEFORM for all
types.

TCEFORM.[tablename].[field].types.[type] - configures the field in
TCEFORM in case the 'type'-value of the field matches type.