[TYPO3-UG Dutch] PHP_SCRIPT_EXT in template

Ton Akveld [netcreators] ton at netcreators.com
Mon Feb 25 19:40:08 CET 2008

Hi Edwin,

Was het leven maar zo eenvoudig...

Je zult zoiets moeten doen:

This is a casestory of how to use include-scripts.
In this situation we would like to use some libraries of our very own,
not part of TYPO3. Therefore we use the feature of
including a library at the very beginning of the page-parsing.
First we put this TypoScript line in the "Setup"-field of the template:
config.includeLibrary = fileadmin/scripts/include.inc
The file include.inc is now included (in
typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/pagegen.php). In this case it looks like this:
file: fileadmin/scripts/include.inc
<?
include("fileadmin/scripts/hello_world.inc");
include("fileadmin/scripts/other_library.inc");
?>
As you can see, this file includes our library "hello_world" and some
other libraries too!
The file hello_world.inc looks like this:
file: fileadmin/scripts/hello_world.inc
<?
class hello_world {
function theMessage () {
return "Hello World";
}
}
?>
So far nothing has happend, except our libraries are included, ready for
use.
Now we need to use the outcome of the hello_world class somewhere on a
page. So in the TypoScript code we setup a
content-object that includes the third script:
page.100 = PHP_SCRIPT
page.100.file = fileadmin/scripts/surprise.inc
surprise.inc looks like this:
file: fileadmin/scripts/surprise.inc
<?
$hello_world_object = new hello_world; // New instance is created
$contentBefore = $this->cObjGetSingle($conf["cObj"],$conf["cObj."]);
$content = $contentBefore.$hello_world_object->theMessage();
$content = $this->stdWrap($content,$conf["stdWrap."]);
?>
Line 1: The PHP-object $hello_world_object is created.
Line 2: This fetches the content of a cObject, "cObj", we defined
Line 3: The result of line 2 is concatenated with the result of the
"theMessage"-function of the $hello_world_object object
Line 4: Finally the content is stdWrap'ed with the properties of
".stdWrap" of the $conf-array.
TSref - 149
The output:
With this configuration -
page.100 = PHP_SCRIPT
page.100.file = fileadmin/scripts/surprise.inc
- the output will look like this:
Hello World
With this configuration -
page.100 = PHP_SCRIPT
page.100 {
file = fileadmin/scripts/surprise.inc
cObj = TEXT
cObj.value = Joe says:&nbsp;
}
- the output will look like this:
Joe says: Hello World
With this configuration -
page.100 = PHP_SCRIPT
page.100 {
file = fileadmin/scripts/surprise.inc
cObj = TEXT
cObj.value = Joe says:&nbsp;
stdWrap.wrap = <font color="red"> | </font>
stdWrap.case = upper
}
- the output will look like this:
JOE SAYS: HELLO WORLD