[TYPO3-UG Dutch] Looking for Dutch translator

Kees van der Hall KvdHall at xs4all.nl
Tue May 29 00:27:04 CEST 2007

Hello Mario,
I am available for any translation from english or german to dutch.
Already translated the extentsion T3Commerce (new webshop), Templa Voila and
ke_smallads to Dutch.
So a have some experience and like to know more about T3 and the available
extensions.

If necessary i can do some testing.

Kind regards,
Kees van der Hall