[TYPO3-UG Dutch] FreeBSD install Typo3 using port

Ralf Musterd r.musterd at netwerken.it
Fri May 25 10:36:25 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I have Installed FreeBSD in 'minimal' setup, then added the default
ports (CD)

Tried to install Typo3 on FreeBSD 6.2 using the default port;

# cd /usr/ports/www/typo3
# make install clean

Everthing seems to install just fine, no error reports seen. Strange
thing is it doens't seem to install Apache, didn't see it cleaned
afterward and I'm unable to enter a default Apache page localy. Seems to
me Apache should be an independency....

Second, how do I enter the Typo admin page?  Should be an URL address  I
guess...

Bit confused...Please help.