[TYPO3-UG Dutch] Eigen classes in RTE toevoegen

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Wed May 9 07:38:05 CEST 2007

Dag Nico,

HtmlArea heeft eigenlijk al zeer mooie voorbeeld TS die je kan gebruiken
(kijk in ext. admin bij html area)

hier plak ik nu ff een voorbeeld van een site waar ik momenteel mee
bezig ben:  (moet in je tsconf van je pageheader, best root page van
site of project)

belangrijkse regels:

RTE.default.contentCSS = fileadmin/template/plakken/css/rte.css

	proc.allowedClasses (
slogan, subslogan, welkom, kanidaat-tabel, kanidaat-first-cell,
kanidaat-info

)

en natuurlijk niet vergeten om je eigenlijke css ook mee in te voegen op
je pagina ;)

sccs

Rob

#### start snip
----------------------------------

RTE.default.proc {
## TRANSFORMATION METHOD
## We assume that CSS Styled Content is used.
overruleMode = ts_css
## DO NOT CONVERT BR TAGS INTO LINEBREAKS
## br tags in the content are assumed to be intentional.

dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1

## REMAP DIV TAGS TO P TAGS

## For compatibility between Classic RTE and htmlArea RTE

remapParagraphTag = p

## TAGS ALLOWED OUTSIDE P & DIV

allowTagsOutside = hr, address

## TAGS ALLOWED

## Added to the default internal list:
b,i,u,a,img,br,div,center,pre,font,hr,sub,sup,p,strong,em,li,ul,ol,blockquote,strike,span

## But, for the sake of clarity, we use a complete list in alphabetic order.

## center, font, strike, sdfield and  u will be removed on entry (see
below).

## b and i will be remapped on exit (see below).

## Note that the link accessibility feature of htmlArea RTE does insert
img tags.

allowTags (

a, abbr, acronym, address, blockquote, b, br, caption, cite, code, div, em,

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, img, li, link, ol, p, pre, q, sdfield,

span, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, th, tr, tt, ul

)

## TAGS DENIED

## Make sure we can set rules on any tag listed in allowTags.

denyTags >

## ALLOWED P & DIV ATTRIBUTES

## Attributes class and align are always preserved

## Align attribute will be unset on entry (see below)

## This is a list of additional attributes to keep

keepPDIVattribs = xml:lang

## CONTENT TO DATABASE

entryHTMLparser_db = 1

entryHTMLparser_db {

## TAGS ALLOWED

## Always use the same list of allowed tags.

allowTags < RTE.default.proc.allowTags

## TAGS DENIED

## Make sure we can set rules on any tag listed in allowTags.

denyTags >

## AVOID CONTENT BEING HSC'ed TWICE

htmlSpecialChars = 0

tags {

## REMOVE IMG TAGS

img.allowedAttribs = 0

img.rmTagIfNoAttrib = 1

## CLEAN ATTRIBUTES ON THE FOLLOWING TAGS

span.fixAttrib.style.unset = 1

p.fixAttrib.align.unset = 1

div.fixAttrib.align.unset = 1

hr.allowedAttribs = class

b.allowedAttribs = xml:lang

blockquote.allowedAttribs = xml:lang

cite.allowedAttribs = xml:lang

em.allowedAttribs = xml:lang

i.allowedAttribs = xml:lang

q.allowedAttribs = xml:lang

strong.allowedAttribs = xml:lang

sub.allowedAttribs = xml:lang

sup.allowedAttribs = xml:lang

tt.allowedAttribs = xml:lang

}

## REMOVE OPEN OFFICE META DATA TAGS AND DEPRECATED HTML TAGS

## We use this rule instead of the denyTags rule so that we can protect
custom tags without protecting these unwanted tags.

removeTags = center, font, o:p, sdfield, strike, u

## PROTECT CUSTOM TAGS

keepNonMatchedTags = protect

}

HTMLparser_db {

## STRIP ALL ATTRIBUTES FROM THESE TAGS

## If this list of tags is not set, it will default to:
b,i,u,br,center,hr,sub,sup,strong,em,li,ul,ol,blockquote,strike.

## However, we want to keep xml:lang attribute on most tags and tags
from the default list where cleaned on entry.

noAttrib = br

## XHTML COMPLIANCE

## Note that applying xhtml_cleaning on exit would break non-standard
attributes of typolink tags

xhtml_cleaning = 1

}

exitHTMLparser_db = 1

exitHTMLparser_db {

## REMAP B AND I TAGS
## b and i tags are used by Mozilla/Firefox in editing mode.
## This must be done on exit because the default HTMLparser_db parsing
executes the reverse mapping.
tags.b.remap = strong
tags.i.remap = em
## KEEP ALL TAGS
## Unwanted tags were removed on entry.
## Without this rule, the parser will remove all tags! Presumably, this
rule will be more efficient than repeating the allowTags rule
keepNonMatchedTags = 1
## AVOID CONTENT BEING HSC'ed TWICE
htmlSpecialChars = 0
}
}
## Use same RTE processing rules in FE
RTE.default.FE.proc < RTE.default.proc
## RTE processing rules for bodytext column of tt_content table
## Erase settings from other extensions
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext >
## Make sure we use ts_css transformation
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.proc.overruleMode = ts_css
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.types.text.proc.overruleMode = ts_css
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.types.textpic.proc.overruleMode = ts_css

RTE.default.contentCSS = fileadmin/template/plakken/css/rte.css
RTE.default.showTagFreeClasses = 1

RTE.default {
defaultLinkTarget =_self
	enableWordClean = 1
	removeTrailingBR = 1
	removeComments = 1
	removeTags = center, font, o:p, sdfield, strike,u
	removeTagsAndContents = style,script

         showButtons (
		class, blockstylelabel, blockstyle, textstylelabel, textstyle,
		formatblock, bold, italic, subscript, superscript, right, left, center,
		orderedlist, unorderedlist, outdent, indent, textindicator,
		insertcharacter, link, table, findreplace, chMode, removeformat, undo,
redo, about,
		toggleborders, tableproperties,
		rowproperties, rowinsertabove, rowinsertunder, rowdelete, rowsplit,
		columninsertbefore, columninsertafter, columndelete, columnsplit,
		cellproperties, cellinsertbefore, cellinsertafter, celldelete,
cellsplit, cellmerge
	)

	keepButtonGroupTogether = 1
	showStatusBar =  1
         hidePStyleItems = pre,address
	ignoreMainStyleOverride = 1

	proc.allowedClasses (
slogan, subslogan, welkom, kanidaat-tabel, kanidaat-first-cell,
kanidaat-info

)
	classesTable = *
	classesTD = *
	classesLinks = *
	classesCharacter = *
	classesAnchor = external-link, external-link-new-window, internal-link,
internal-link-new-window, download, mail
	classesAnchor.default {
		page = internal-link
		url = external-link-new-window
		file = download
		mail = mail
	}

	disableAlignmentFieldsetInTableOperations = 1
	disableSpacingFieldsetInTableOperations = 1
	disableColorFieldsetInTableOperations = 1
	disableLayoutFieldsetInTableOperations = 1
	disableBordersFieldsetInTableOperations = 1
}

	## tt_content TCEFORM configuration
	## Let use all the space available for more comfort.
TCEFORM.tt_content.bodytext.RTEfullScreenWidth= 100%