[TYPO3-UG Dutch] typo3.org plat

Ric van Westhreenen|alterNET Internet BV ric at alternet.nl
Tue Mar 13 20:09:20 CET 2007

Dan is localconf.php corrupt geraakt, en is er een lege terug gezet....

Ric

Jordan van Bergen wrote:
> Typo3.org op dinsdagavond 19.30 uur plat. Altijd goed om te horen wat er
> precies gebeurd is.
>
> Als je www.typo3.org opvraagt krijg je nu de install tool met de opmerking:
>
> Install Tool deactivated.
> You must enable it by setting a password in typo3conf/localconf.php. If you
> insert the line below, the password will be 'joh316':
> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['installToolPassword'] =
> 'bacb98acf97e0b6112b1d1b650b84971';
>
> Als iemand iets weet horen we het graag.
>
> Groeten,
> Jordan van Bergen

Met vriendelijke groeten, kind regards,

drs Ric van Westhreenen

alterNET Internet BV
TYPO3 | Online Marketing | Domeinstrategie

Archimedesstraat 2
3316 AB Dordrecht

T. 078 635 1200
Skype: roodlicht <callto://roodlicht/>
F. 084 834 9697
M. 064 808 6196
W. www.alternet.nl <http://www.alternet.nl/>
KvK nr.: 23092865
alterNET zoekt:
Ervaren PHP programmeur (locatie Dordrecht)
http://www.alternet.nl/EM_VAC122006.142.0.html

*Disclaimer: *
This message (including any of its attachments) may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone +31 (0)78
6351200 and delete this message from your system. Any disclosure,
distribution, copying or printing of this message is strictly prohibited
unless otherwise stated. You are advised to carry out a virus scan
before opening any attachments as we do not accept any liability
whatsoever for any damage sustained as a result of any software viruses.