[TYPO3-UG Dutch] Survey mbt TYPO3 Install tool

Ric van Westhreenen|alterNET Internet BV ric at alternet.nl
Tue Jun 12 00:13:00 CEST 2007

Op http://news.typo3.org/news/article/installer-20-survey/ kan een
enquête worden ingevuld mbt de toekomstige install tool van TYPO3. Met
de input kan de roadmap vervolmaakt worden.

Quote:
The Installer 2.0 project has now reached a point where we wan't to get
the final input from the community before we start the implementation.

You have now the chance to tell us your opinion. What do you think about
the current installation process? What is good and what should be made
better? From which other products can we learn?

Gaarne ieders input is gewenst, krijgen we tenminste ook een beetje
NL/BE gewicht in de schaal....
--

Met vriendelijke groeten, kind regards,

drs Ric van Westhreenen

alterNET Internet BV
TYPO3 | Online Marketing | Domeinstrategie

Archimedesstraat 2
3316 AB Dordrecht

T. 078 635 1200
Skype: roodlicht <callto://roodlicht/>
F. 084 834 9697
M. 064 808 6196
W. www.alternet.nl <http://www.alternet.nl/>
KvK nr.: 23092865
Vacatures!
TYPO3 scripter / ontwikkelaar (locatie Hilversum)
http://www.alternet.nl/EM_VAC122006.401.0.html

*Disclaimer: *
This message (including any of its attachments) may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone +31 (0)78
6351200 and delete this message from your system. Any disclosure,
distribution, copying or printing of this message is strictly prohibited
unless otherwise stated. You are advised to carry out a virus scan
before opening any attachments as we do not accept any liability
whatsoever for any damage sustained as a result of any software viruses.