[TYPO3-UG Dutch] rlmp_officeimport no content in view mode

Andreas van der Burgh andreasb at planet.nl
Sat Dec 8 21:39:50 CET 2007

Hi,

I installed rlmp_officeimport to show xml-versions of MS Word files in my
website.

When I use the import approach, after upload of the xml-file, I get no text
in RTE. Also no content record is created automatically.

When I use the plugin and import the document directly, the page is empty
when I look at it in view mode (except a header).

My first thought was a html template or css problem, but I'm not sure here.

Looking at the extension in EM, I see following message: "It seems like
there is a backend module in "cm1/conf.php" which is not configured in
ext_emconf.php"

The conf.php states:
<?php
// DO NOT REMOVE OR CHANGE THESE 3 LINES:
define("TYPO3_MOD_PATH", "../typo3conf/ext/rlmp_officeimport/cm1/");
$BACK_PATH="../../../../typo3/";
$MCONF["name"]="xMOD_tx_rlmpofficeimport_cm1";
?>

Do you have any idea? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Andreas