[TYPO3-UG Dutch] T3CON07 open voor registratie!

Ric van Westhreenen | alterNET Internet BV ric at alternet.nl
Wed Aug 8 23:53:59 CEST 2007

En doe je dit voor 15 augustus, dan kan dat aardig wat geld schelen.

Zie: http://t3con07.typo3.org/visitors.html

Ric

--

Met vriendelijke groeten, kind regards,

drs Ric van Westhreenen

alterNET Internet BV
TYPO3 | Online Marketing | Domeinstrategie

Wordt jij onze nieuwe collega?
Kijk bij onze vacatures!
http://www.alternet.nl/vacatures.418.0.html
<http://www.alternet.nl/Vacatures.418.0.html>

*Disclaimer: *
This message (including any of its attachments) may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone +31 (0)78
6351200 and delete this message from your system. Any disclosure,
distribution, copying or printing of this message is strictly prohibited
unless otherwise stated. You are advised to carry out a virus scan
before opening any attachments as we do not accept any liability
whatsoever for any damage sustained as a result of any software viruses.