[TYPO3-UG Dutch] (no subject)

H. Hahn h.hahn at hahn-informatica.nl
Fri Jul 28 00:09:21 CEST 2006

L.S.,

I seem to have subscribed to your mailing list - anyway I am now receiving help questions form different people. As I am a Typo3 beginner myself, I cannot (yet) be of much help to others. I apparently misunderstood the concept of "subscribing" such a list. I just want to have access to a discussion forum, where I receive an automatic e-mail whenever someone reacts on a message I posted myself.

So please remove my current subscription.

Maybe you can also advise me where to put my forum questions as I intended?

(By the way, although I am Dutch, my German is at least as good as my English, so feel free to answer in German if you are a German. Also, the forum advice a just asked may be a German-language forum.)

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Hahn Informatica
Ir. H. Hahn