[TYPO3-UG Dutch] FE User login redirect naar oorspronkelijke pagina?

Daniel Doesburg daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Sat Dec 9 12:31:06 CET 2006

Bart Veldhuizen [V-INT] schreef:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> nee, ik kan die lijst niet vinden (op
> http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ ). Heb je
> misschien een link naar de archieven? (Of mooier nog: naar deze discussie)

Het is ook maar een klein em-elletje.

Ik heb de laatste posting hieronder geplakt. Heb je een leuke puzzel :-)

Groeten,

Daniel

Hi!
I have added Stefans information to the wiki wishlist. But doesn´t the
"bzb_newloginbox_redirect" extension solve this problem?

--

Peter Kindström

 > Stefan Strasser schrieb:
 >> Hi there
 >>
 >> The procedure and reason for the behaviour is the following (IMHO):
 >>
 >> Short:
 >> - If a page is not accessible because of frontend-user-rights, the
 >> rootline is searched upwards for the first accessible page.
 >> - The original requested page-id is stored but not communicated to the
 >> new page so there is no base for a redirect. The only hint is the
 >> http_referrer.
 >>
 >> In detail:
 >> - A visitor is requesting an access-restricted page.
 >> - index.php calls typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/index_ts.php
 >> - On the lines 319+331 of index_ts.php determineId() is called
 >> - determineId() calls fetch_the_id() (750,770,784 in class.tslib_fe.php)
 >> - fetch_the_id() now stores on line 872 (same class) the original
 >> requested id in a local variable $requestedId which is not used anymore
 >> further.
 >> - on line 873 an accessible page is searched:
 >> getPageAndRootLineWithDomain() > getPageAndRootLine() on lines 912ff. If
 >> the requested page-id is not accessible with the current user-rights the
 >> rootline is being searched upwards until an accessible page is found and
 >> the requested page-id is overwritten with that page.
 >> - As far as I see the page that is effectively called does not "know"
 >> about the original requested page - which does not make sense in every
 >> case, i.e. the requested page is a shortcut. The only hint is the
 >> http_referrer which IMHO isn't useful for this situation.
 >>
 >> cu,
 >> Stefan
 >>
 >> Stefan Strasser schrieb:
 >>> Hi Peter

 >>> Good.

Mybe some of the extensions on http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Login
would help you until this feature is inplementen into Newloginbox.
 >>> Out of the box it does not work and I personally really don't like
this behaviour.

 >>> Hm. At the moment I don't know exactly the cause. I guess that the
first step to solve it could be in the core. To get it into 4.1 of the
core I have to detect the cause as fast as possible. Eventually there
will be a second step in newloginbox to process the redirect correctly.
I try to find the cause this week. How long it will take to fix it,
depends on the result of this.