[TYPO3-UG Dutch] administration password

Ric van Westhreenen | alterNET Internet BV ric at -NO-SPAM-alternet.nl
Tue Apr 4 00:08:59 CEST 2006

Hi Claus,

Welcome. The best way to go is to login into the install tool
www.domain.nl/typo3/install/

After login in you can make another admin account.

If it is a fresh install the password for the install tool is joh316

Ric

--
---
Met vriendelijke groeten, kind regards,