[Typo3-UG Dutch] Probleem met extensie: User Import Tool(rs_userimp)

Bastiaan Rodenburg bastiaanr at freeler.nl
Sun Sep 4 11:45:16 CEST 2005

Hello Wilfred (and Rainer),

I've the same problem. It has something to do with the version of PHP. When
I tried it on a PHP4 installation everything worked fine.

There is a difference between you and me that my error message indicates
line 420. That line reads:
$additionalMandatoryFieldsFE = $inData['settings']['extraFields'];

But I don't consider myself as a PHP-expert so I've no further clue what the
error message is trying to say!

Bastiaan Rodenburg.

news:mailman.4444.1119016199.19958.typo3-ug-dutch at lists.netfielders.de...