[Typo3-UG Dutch] Welke Front end table editor is de beste ?

geert vegter geertvegter at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 21:28:24 CET 2005

Hallo,

Dit weekend plaatste ik onderstaand bericht op de typo3 dev list.
Later zag ik dat er ook een Nederlandse versie bestaat.
Wie kan mijn vragen beantwoorden ?

Bij voorbaat dank
Geert Vegter

Hello all,

Since last Christmas I am learning and using TYPO3.

Now I am preparing for building a first site with TYPO3 which should include
Front end editing  for some tables.

In the extendion list I saw several front end table editing plug ins.
(CWT Frontend Edit, julle_feedit and more)

Can anybody advise me what to choose ?
What are the pro- and cons of the different options ?
What is the most mature solution ?

And another related question :

To which extend should I rely on Typoscript and to which extend on
php/plug-ins ?
Is it a sound approach to maximise the use of php/plug-ins and minimise the
use of Typoscript ?

Best regards

Geert Vegter
Foxwolde