[Typo3-UG Dutch] Render own content elements

Edward Tetteroo Edward.Tetteroo at tbwa.nl
Sat Nov 27 14:49:58 CET 2004

Hi,
I've different content elements in html such as:

class="contentItemTab">HEADERTEXT</div>
class="contentItem100PercentBody">BODYTEXT</div>

I want that when I add "new page content" such as "Regular text element"
to a page that there are 2 textfields available where I can insert text
such as "my header text" and "my body text". Then those textfields
should appear in the div with HEADERTEXT and BODYTEXT.
Actually I've totally lost it and have no idea where I can find
information to do that. I think I should create an extension and I
believe ccs_styled_content is involved with...

I hope someone can help me out with this or has any good documentation
about how to "render your own content elements and make then editable in
typo3"
Many thanks,
Edward